U.S. National Arena Soccer Team vs. Team Mexico
PREMIERE: $50 // P1: $35 // P2: $30 // P3: $25
TICKETS WILL BE ONLY SOLD ONLINE. CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO PURCHASE.
To reserve a SUITE for this event, please contact Darren Caskey at (208) 472-1022 for information and availability.
For GROUP tickets, call 208-383-0080.
* * * * *
Welcome back to Idaho Central Arena! Here are a few items to note to help make your experience more enjoyable, convenient and safe for everyone:
- FACE MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Per CDC guidelines, masks should have two (2) or more breathable layers, fit snugly against the sides of your face without gaps and completely cover your nose and mouth. Face masks are highly encouraged by Idaho Central Arena for all fans not specifically required.
- NO WEAPONS. This includes guns, pocket knives, chains or any sharp items deemed a possible weapon. They will be confiscated and will not be returned.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.
- NO CAMERAS. This includes Go-Pros, any detachable lenses or any recording equipment. No selfie sticks or tripods allowed in the arena.
- THIS IS A NON-SMOKING EVENT, AND RE-ENTRY IS NOT ALLOWED.
Thank you for adhering to these rules and measures. We cannot wait to see you at Idaho Central Arena!
* * * * *
International Arena Soccer is coming back to Boise with some of indoor soccer’s best players for an international friendly when the U.S. National Arena Soccer Team (USNAST) hosts Team Mexico on Friday, Aug. 27 at Idaho Central Arena.
“We’re very happy to lead off our fall events at Idaho Central Arena with the return of arena soccer,” said Eric Trapp, General Manager for Idaho Central Arena. “The response from the Treasure Valley community over the last few years between the sold-out international friendlies and the tournament three years ago was immense, and we cannot wait to bring the soccer and Boise community back together downtown with a fast-paced, competitive event to kick off the fall.”
The international meeting between Team USA and Team Mexico will be the third in Boise since 2018, once again showcasing some of North America’s top indoor talent. Team Mexico defeated Team USA, 5-2, during their last meeting in 2019 to level their history in Boise after Team USA won 3-2 over Team Mexico in the 2018 tournament championship game.
Rosters for the event will be released leading up to the event.
Team USA marks their fourth summer in Boise since 2017, returning to Idaho Central Arena for their third friendly event. Team USA made their Treasure Valley debut on Aug. 11, 2017 in a sold-out international friendly against Team Brazil then won an international friendly tournament with Team Mexico, Team Columbia and Team Somalia in 2018 prior to their last meeting with Team Mexico.
Arena soccer is high-scoring and incorporates many elements familiar to hockey. The playing surface is surrounded by the boards and glass used during Steelheads games, players change on-the-fly and are limited to 5-on-5 with one goaltender, and some penalties will result in man-advantage situations.