Welcome back to Idaho Central Arena! The Arena staff is ecstatic to welcome you back to Downtown Boise’s premier event destination once again!
As Idaho Central Arena welcomes the public back inside its doors, here are a few items of note to help make your experience more enjoyable, convenient and safe for everyone.
- FACE MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Per CDC guidelines, masks are highly recommended in any indoor space. Masks should have two (2) or more breathable layers, fit snugly against the sides of your face without gaps and completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Idaho Central Arena has updated information regarding attendance, recommendations and regulations concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to find that information.
- No Weapons. This includes guns, pocket knives, chains or any sharp items deemed a possible weapon. They will be confiscated and will not be returned.
- No Outside Food or Drink. These will also be confiscated and thrown away. Any food or drink must be consumed before entering the Arena.
- No Cameras. This includes Go-Pros, any detachable lenses or any recording equipment. No selfie sticks or tripods allowed in the Arena.
- No Noisemakers. Only those specifically provided by Idaho Central Arena or its tenants are permitted.
- All Events Are Non-Smoking.
- Re-Entry Is Not Allowed.
Thank you for adhering to these rules and measures. Idaho Central Arena can’t wait to see you home again!